Download webroot from webroot.com/safe
Download and activate webroot product from webroot.com/safe with 20 digit webroot key code and get started with webroot secureanywhere in simple steps.
- Go to official website
- Sign in to webroot account
- Enter webroot key code with out hyphen
- Code authentication will get successful
- Allow webroot safe to Scan your device
Steps to download webroot safe quickly
- Open web browser & visit www.webroot.com/safe
- Enter the detail asked
Click on continue button to proceed further
Select the webroot product and click on download button
Setup file will be download on your current device
User only required to install and activate it.
- Enter emnail address and password
- Enter 20 digit webroot activation code
Install webroot in windows and mac
Webroot installation in windows
- Find setup file downloaded on your device.
- Double-Tap on the wsainstall.exe file
- Enter Email Addess & unique keycode, when asked.
- Follow the mentioned instructions and install webroot quickly.
- Tap Finish when you are done.
Install webroot in Mac
- Locate setup file wsamac.dmg and double-click on it
- User will get webroot internet security option
- Double-click on the option.
- Enter the keycode & email address, when prompted.
- Follow the instructions to install webroot safe
Activate webroot with webroot key code
After successfully downloading and installing webroot from webroot.com/safe, user need to activate webroot to manage its complete subscription.
For activation, user need to go to the webroot secure file.
Now, check Webroot activation status.
If the Webroot product is not activated then activate it.
Find your webroot activation key code from the below method.
Now, paste your Webroot activation code in the activation box and click enter.
After that, user have to wait for the activation message.
After the activation message, your webroot product will be activated for the further use.
- Offline: In it this code will be backside of the retail card with sliver coating.
- Online: This code will be in your registered mail which you get from Webroot.